Friday, July 25, 2008

Thing # 23

I can't believe I am at thing 23. This has not been easy or quick. I learned so many new things. I have more confidence in my ability to improve my knowledge of technology and I'm less afraid of it. I really want to try and use some of these strategies in my lessons. I hope this stays on the Library Resources page so I can go back and review if I forget how . The avatars were my favorite thing. Those are just fun. Lifelong learning is part of what I do. There are so many ways to apply that as a lifestyle in school and out. This exercise shows me that I am capable of learning on my own. That is my unexpected outcome. I think it might be nice to offer some classes on the harder exercises, specifically podcasts. I would participate in another online class. One word - Excellent.

3 comments:

fsm said...

Great idea for the Kickball Captains to offer classes on some of the harder, but "more applicable to the classroom" exercises like podcasting. Isn’t it a good feeling to have accomplished this online course? Congratulations on your strong finish!

Anonymous said...

Yes, the Podcasting activity was challenging for me, too. That is a whole Prof.Dev. course in of itself!

IZ-A-BEL99 said...

CONGRATULATIONS on completing the Library23Things this summer. I just found your blog in the long list of summer bloggers. I have started a new Ning: Family Consumer Science Web 2.0 and Beyond in Texas. Please take a look at it and let me know what things of information would best serve your needs. Here is the site address: http://fcstxus.ning.com/.