Thursday, July 17, 2008

Thing # 20

It is official. I have reached my level of incompetence. I was able to go to youtube and teacher tube but I don't understand how to download and embed. I really think this is too hard to do on my own so I'm going to go and get some help so I can finish. Youtube has much more than lots of embarrassing videos of kids. I looked at several but didn't find anything that was particuarly useful for me. I found one called "Balanced Diet" on teachertube. It has pretty good information on food groups and is not too long. I could use that. I do hate the way they start and stop. It is annoying!

1 comment:

VWB said...

on either site...scroll down far enough to see on the right or under the viewing screen where the CODE is ...not url, but code...there should be a line of code specific for Blogger...copy
that and go back to your blog post..switch from the Compose TAB to the HTML TaB.
save and it should be ok!