Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Thing # 21

Have fun? This is not fun. It is confusing and frustrating. I checked some other blogs to see if I could get some direction there, but was not able to find any help. I read through the information and watched the videos. The one on podcasts did a good job of explaining the concept. The book report was boring and monotone. I, for one, don't want to hear myself so I would probably never do a podcast and play it in class. This is something I need to see demonstrated in order to be able to do it. I'm going to have to get some outside help. I hope I can do it by July 30 since I am leaving town and won't be back until Aug. 6. Grrrrrrrr!

2 comments:

not in sync said...

You can do it. Hang in there!! Just two more to go. I just finished a couple of hours ago, and I thought I would never get to this point. I just remember my old Scottish saying: HOLD FAST

VWB said...

maybe a Photostory project will be a better starting point for you...pictures with music and some text...you can also add voice, but since you don't care for your voice, maybe you can get someone else to speak for you or leave the speaking part off....if you look at the Players' list you will dozens of great examples